Note: Email quota by default is set at 3GB or 8GB depending on your account. More is available. The “Deleted Items” and “Junk Email” folders on the server auto-delete after 15 days. (alternate settings can be requested).
This is the easiest and fastest method and automatically configures Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac, Entourage, iCal, and Address Book.
- Go to the integration page for Mail 1 or Mail 2. Ask which server has your account.
- Click “Set up My Mac.” Enter your full email address and password to download the configuration utility.
- Enter your full email address
- Enter your password
- Click “Login”
To set an out-of-office message:
- Log in and go to the settings menu
- select “out of office”
- click “I am out of the office” and type your message
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod launch the Safari web browser.
- Go to https://mail.maclaboratory.net (Mail 1) or https://mail2.maclaboratory.net (Mail 2). Ask us which server has your account.
- Click the link that says “Set up my phone” or “Set up my device.”
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” and click “Continue”
- At the prompts enter your full email address as your user name and your password. You’ll download a profile for the account and will be asked to enter the password for your device. You may have to enter your email password one more time.
Specs for other Emailers
Sending and receiving mail server:
mail.maclaboratory.net (Mail 1) or mail2.maclaboratory.net (Mail 2). Ask which server has your account.
Use authentication for SMTP outgoing mail server.
User name is full email address.
Use SSL for a secure connection.
- Go to https://mail.maclaboratory.net (Mail 1) or https://mail2.maclaboratory.net (Mail 2). Ask us which is correct for your account.
- Click “Click here to auto-configure Kerio Outlook Connector.”
- Depending on your browser and its settings, the tool gets downloaded and launched automatically or it only gets downloaded and you can run it by double-clicking on the tool’s icon.
- The script now creates a new profile and pre-configures your Kerio account.
- Click on Retrieve Info in the configuration to check whether the password is correct and whether the login data can be used for connection to the server.
After installing Kerio Outlook Connector, settings for a new profile can be configured in the Start → Settings → Control Panel → Mail menu:
- In the Email Settings dialog, select the Show Profiles button.
- Click on the Add button to create a new profile and enter its name. Any name can be used.
- This opens the email account wizard, where a new account can be created. In the dialog, simply enable the Manually configure server settings or additional server types option.
- In the Choose e-mail service dialog, select the “Other” option and enable Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition). Click “Next.”
- On the Accounts Tab, for “Server” enter “mail.maclaboratory.net or mail2.maclaboratory.net (ask us which is yours)
- Use “Manual Authentication” and enter your full email address and password.
- Click “Retrieve Info” and the User Information will auto-fill. You can click Ok and you’re done.