Here’s what you may need:
- For your iPhone and iPad: USB-C to Lightning cable
- For your USB hard drive: USB-C to USB adapter
- For your Thunderbolt hard drive: USB-C to Thunderbolt 2 adapter
- For your display: a USB-C to DVI adapter or USB-C to Displayport cable
- For your network: USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter
- For your printer: USB-C to USB-B cable
Many adapters you can get from Apple, MacLab, or elsewhere but beware low quality products that can damage your new computer. Here’s an article picking some specific adapters that might be helpful. If you have MacLab source the computer purchase we can work with you to ensure you have everything you need.